|Feng Shui Your Own Home
with the 9 Steps to Feng Shui® System
New Book by Monica P. Castaneda
A life without Feng Shui is like a little sailboat in the middle of the ocean that gets carried by the winds and the water currents and ends up wherever they take it.
A life with Feng Shui is like learning to use the sails, so that you can go where you want to go, even when the universal winds are blowing in the opposite direction.
Feng Shui gives you the tools to live a better life, to get a much greater yield for all your efforts, so that you can enjoy life more.
Feng Shui is a very complex art. Fortunately, one of my gifts is that of explaining complicated things in ways so simple that even children can understand easily.
This book contains no theory, just practical information and know-how. Answer the questions in the key at the beginning of the book, then follow the instructions in the order they are presented at your own pace and you will see the energy of your home improve in a way that is safe and gentle, and that will in due time be reflected in improvements in your life areas.
You don’t have to change your religion or your belief system to benefit from Feng Shui. Like other oriental disciplines that have come to us, acupuncture, meditation or yoga, you can use the knowledge without changing your world view.
After five years of teaching this class on site to groups in different cities, I decided to put the whole class materials in a book.
Yes you can Feng Shui Your Own Home with this easy to follow guide based on an architect's approach to the art of placement, that adapts this complex knowledge for its practical use in modern life.
"Feng Shui your Own Home" visually shows you how to:
1. Complete the floorplan on the inside and the outside of home.
2. Correct imbalances such as long and narrow hallways, double height ceilings, and small rooms.
3. Ensure a healthy circulation of the life force by attracting good will to the entrance, making sure that the life force doesn't escape too quickly and that it visits all spaces in the home.
4. Work with nature, tune in to the seasons to take better advantage of opportunities and have a healthier home.
5. Harmonize colors. The basics on what colors to add when you start with a preset color for floors and walls. How to fix color clashes and how to deal with crazy color situations.
6. Use the right symbols, includes the right use of photographs, artwork, objects from nature and mirrors.
7. Clear spaces physically and energetically, including the angelic healing of the seven rays.
8. Assign and enhance the 9 life areas:
- Career, Life Mission and Individuality
- Marriage, Relationships and Partnerships
- Health, Family and Community
- Wealth, Prosperity and Self Worth
- Center of Good Fortune and Gratitude
- Helpful People, Spiritual Life and Travel
- Children, Creativity and Fun
- Wisdom, Self-Knowledge and Rest
- Fame, Reputation and Social Life
...and learn how they are related to:
- Foyers and hallways
- Master bedroom
- Dining areas
- Living rooms and sacred spaces
- Children's areas and craft rooms
- Studies, libraries and book shelves
- Family rooms
9. The Power Position and The do's and don'ts of furniture placement.
Feng Shui Home and Business Consultations are currently available in the folowing areas: Knoxville, TN and surrounding areas [Oak Ridge, Clinton, Farragut, Lenoir City]; Davenport, Bettendorf, Clinton, Dubuque, Maquoketta, and Bellevue, IA; Rock Island, Moline, East Moline, Milan, Andalusia, and Chicago, IL.
For service in other areas please check out our Feng Shui Long Distance Consultations.
If you want to learn What is Feng Shui?, please take advantage of our free Feng Shui online course.
This site designed and built by Monica P. Castaneda
©2004-2012 Monica P. Castaneda
Feng Shui is the ancient Chinese Art of Placement and has been in use throughout the Orient for thousands of years. The complex wisdom of the Feng Shui aspects gathered in these web pages constitutes the dynamic experience of the author and is not necessarily intended to be the ultimate guide for using these principles. An investigation of these inspired words is meant to lead you to your own understanding of this complex wisdom. Neither the website nor the author make any claim for absolute effectiveness. The adoption and application of the advice or information offered is solely the readers' responsibility. Feng Shui for Us and Mónica P. Castaneda are not responsible or liable in any manner for any loss or damages caused by following the suggestions in our articles, readings and other services.
Paperback: 136 pages
Publisher: CreateSpace (September 24, 2009)
Product Dimensions: 10 x 8 x 0.3 inches
Shipping Weight: 12.8 ounces