* Creating a Harmonies Home with Feng Shui - Learn how to assess your living space and apply the Nine Steps to Feng Shui system: 1) Completing the floor plan 2) Balancing extremes 3) Checking the circulation of life energy 4) Tuning in to the timings of nature 5) Coordinating colors, shapes and materials 6) Positive placement of symbols for your culture and belief system 7) Fixing, maintenance and healing 8) Assigning and enhancing life aspirations, and 9) Power positions and furniture arrangement. You can create a space that feels more balanced, comfortable and life-affirming by making simple changes with Feng Shui.
* Feng Shui for the Home: The Nine Life Areas Room by Room - Feng Shui Masters identified Nine Life Areas that people need to tend to in order to be happy, healthy, prosperous and free. Focusing on enhancing individual aspirations and life goals, the class applies this ancient philosophy to each room of your home, giving consideration to architectural design, types of chi energy, colors, elements, and placement of furniture and objects.
* Decluttering and Organizing Using Feng Shui - Clutter blocks the flow of Life Energy and prevents us from achieving our aspirations. The type and location of clutter gives us clues as to which Life Areas need more of our attention. Learn how to identify specific blockages (related to the kinds of clutter one has) and rectify them by using methods that make the decluttering work easier and open your space to the flow of healthy chi circulation. Using Feng Shui to declutter and organize your space can provide new insight and motivation to move and remove “stuff” that both needs and deserves attention.
* Feng Shui for the Office and Workplace - Feng Shui can help you create a healthy environment. Employing the principles of Feng Shui in your office or workspace can increase productivity, create a sense of calm and an overall feeling of well-being. Application of these ancient practices to your office space, files, books, desk or other work area can increase the flow of positive energy or chi throughout the workspace affecting you, others in the office and the work itself. Methods include ways to improve the energy, techniques for decluttering/organizing, and how to interpret and remedy previously unattended-to Life Areas in your workspace.
* Feng Shui for the Body - Body Feng Shui is an ancient Taoist tradition that teaches the connection between external appearance and inner character and personality. The principles were developed from a system of correspondences over thousands of years of observations. The method can teach how to explore one's own and others' destinies by reading the human body. Just as the living and working space of an individual reflects and affects the inner psyche, so does the body's posture and movements, facial features, and hand shape. Improving the internal conditions of the body through healthy diet, meditation, exercise, etc. will correspondingly improve the external features of the body